The UAE’s most comprehensive 6 month professional cooking programme guaranteed to jump start your Chef career. The Combination Programme is a combination of the Pro Kitchen and the Pro Finishing Programme. While, students completing the Professional Kitchen Programme are accepted into the industry as Commis-level chefs, when combined with the Professional Finishing Programme, students are armed with 360° advanced skills for kitchen operations of a fine dining standard.
The program runs for 6 months.
- The first 3 months will be the Professional Kitchen Program where classes are held 5 days a week from Monday to Fridays, 9:00 AM to 1:30 PM.
- The next 3 months will be the Pro Finishing Continuation
The next sessions for the Combination Program will be as follows (normal sessions for 26 weeks):
- 4 April 2022 – (AM Session 9:00 AM -1:30 PM)- Ramadan Discount 20% OFF
- 13 July 2022 – (AM Session 9:00 AM -1:30 PM)
- 10 August – (PM session 2:00 – 6:30 PM)
- 10 October – (AM Session 9:00 AM -1:30 PM)
The Pro Kitchen is a 3-month program and results in international certification from City & Guilds of London. Our Pro Kitchen program not only offers the benefits of exposure in the Hot Kitchen but also allows for international acknowledgement of that time and experience you gained here under the guidance of our efficient Chef Instructors. The Program focuses on teaching all the fundamental techniques for cooking and food handling and prepares students to become professional chefs in any restaurant kitchen globally. Students will spend approximately 70% of their time learning culinary technique (French classical) with the remainder of the program devoted to the application of these acquired skills to world cuisines. The program runs for 3 months, and classes are held 5 days a week from Mon – Fri, 9:00 AM to 1:30 PM. All subjects are developed and taught in a practical environment (90% hands on) where students will be able to learn, understand, create, and develop their skills in cooking.
The Professional Finishing Program prepares you for the finer aspects of the culinary arts and the business of running a restaurant. This program runs for 13 weeks, and students will learn skills ranging from running a business in the hospitality industry, menu development and costing, purchasing, and managing produce, professional service, fine dining preparation, presentation and plating, palate development and restaurant operations.
We believe that students who join any of our programs would be gaining one or all these 4 critical areas:
- Building extensive knowledge about the kitchen and the techniques of a cuisine and/or pastry chef
- Build speed in being able to manage multiple tasks at one time and being able to produce results faster
- Build organization skills in managing workspace and cleanliness of workspace
- Being a good team player for joint tasks
- Gaining leadership and training skills in a kitchen
Students who successfully complete the Professional Kitchen program can register and sit for the Diploma in Culinary Arts and Advanced Diploma in Culinary Arts with our Swiss Partner BHMS. Or they can choose to sit the City and Guilds Level 2 and 3 Diploma in Global Hospitality and Culinary.
See the 6-month fee structure: