The Pro Chef Programme is ideal for experienced culinary professionals looking to move into supervisory roles through the pursuit of accredited culinary certification.
Key features of the programme:
- The Pro Chef Programme is for experienced culinary professionals looking to certify their knowledge, skills and abilities. This is made possible through practice-and-assessment units structured into a series of 30 sessions, leading up to a City & Guilds accreditation.
- SCAFA is at the highest level of City & Guilds accreditation. Students completing the Pro Chef programme successfuly receive the City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Food Preparation and Cooking (Culinary Arts) IVQ 8065 – 2. The individual availing the certification has to meet the unit requirements and pass the practical assessments.
- The Pro Chef Programme is spread out across 30 classes. The programme covers 10 units based on the requirements of the City & Guilds. Each unit involves 2 classes and 1 assessment (total of 30 classes).
The Programme fees covers
- All course and study material
- All ingredients used during class
- Access to SCAFA’s state-of-the-art kitchen equipment and tools
- Chef Uniforms
Contact SCAFA at email@example.com for more information on registration deadlines and fee payment options for the Pro Chef programme.